Gate No. 4, Behind also M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences MSRIT,,
New BEL Rd, M S R Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054
RIMS Bangalore Admission 2020
|MBA Colleges Bangalore||Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies Bangalore|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Phone No||9811004275, 9250376104|
|Approvals & Affiliations||Affiliated to University of Mysore|
|Course Offered||MBA (Masters of Business Administration)|
|MBA Course Duration||2 years|
|MBA Semesters||4 semesters|
|Specialization offered by MU|
- Retail & Supply Chain
- Human Resource
- Information Systems
- Finance also Marketing
- Tourism and also Travel Management
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Banking & Insurance
|RIMS Bangalore Fees Structure||RIMS Bangalore Fees Structure, The Total Fees Structure for 2 years|
- MBA (University of Mysor Rs:-5,75,000
- PGPM+MBA (University of Mysore) Rs:- 6,50,000
- PGDM (AIMA)+MBA (Annamalai University) Rs:-6,50,000
|Number of seats||240|
|Entrance Exams Required||CMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ KMAT/ ATMA|
RIMS Bangalore Admission 2020 Eligibility
- A student shall be considered to have satisfied the attendance requirement if he/she has attended not less than 85% of the classes in each subject of that semester (Theory, Seminars, Industrial Training and Dissertation work) actually conducted up to the end of the Semester.
- A student,shall not be eligible to appear for the Examination of the Semester and shall be required to repeat that Semester along with regular students later.
|Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies Necessary Documents|
- Entrance score card (KMAT/CMAT/MAT/PGCET/CAT)
- SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card Original also.
- PUC or also 10+2 marks card.
- All also 3 year marks statement of Bachelor’s degree.
- Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University also.
- Caste certificate also
- Income certificate also
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration certificate also for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
- Physical fitness certificate also from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
- 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size color photographs.
- Parents passport size photos 2 each.
- The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit also photo copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.
|Internal Assessments||Ramaiah Institute Management Studies Bangalore Each student shall obtain not less than 50% of the maximum marks prescribed for the Internal Assessment of each subject, also including seminars|
|Eligibility for Passing||The student shall obtain a minimum of 40% of marks in the University examination and a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate including the Internal Assessment marks for pass in each of the also theory subject|
|RIMS Bangalore Average Package|
|RIMS Bangalore Average Package||Rs. 5.75 Lacs PA|
|Highest package||Rs. 10.00 Lacs PA|
|No of placements Companies||200+|
|Summer Training||14 weeks|