Jnanbharathi Campus, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560056 India
Bangalore University is one of the Oldest University in India was found in the year 1886 . In the South western state of Karnataka (India). BU a UGC (University grants Commission) and a part of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU). University of Bangalore is also abbreviate and Common known among the students fraternity as “B.U”(Bangalore University). Hence Students can now easily find list of mba colleges affiliated to bangalore university in Bengaluru.
Bangalore University (BU) been Accreditation as “A” Grade University in India by the assessment Body NAAC. Hence the University Bangalore Run several courses ranging form Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Doctoral programmes. Its one of the Finest university even offering Credit base Courses. So as per the students choice also known as CHOICE BASE CREDIT SYSTEM (CBCS).
Bangalore University-B.U, One of the most trust University in Bangalore. Therefore Globally it produces the highest number of successful P.hd Students. So BU has acquire a good reputation among foreign universities too. Consequently, the university hosts a growing number of foreign students. There are Many MBA Colleges Bengaluru Under Bangalore University they are considered among the best MBA Colleges in Bangalore under BU.
List of MBA colleges Affiliated to bangalore university:
60 Top MBA Colleges Under Bangalore University
Colleges Affiliated to BU Bangalore for the year 2018, MBA Colleges affiliated to Bangalore University, mba colleges in Bangalore under Bangalore university, MBA Colleges Bangalore affiliated to BU in conclusion.
MBA Admission Eligibility for Top 60 MBA Colleges Under Bangalore University :
- 50% aggregate Marks in a 3 or 4 years bachelors program from a recognized body. Also Graduation Appearing Students Can also Apply. Therefore Provision Admission in MBA Colleges Under Bangalore University Granted subject to 50% Marks requirement.
- Also Desired Cutoff Marks in Any of the MBA Entrance Exams MAT/ CMAT/CAT/ATMA/ XAT
- Students of Karnataka need to Write Karnataka PGCET. Hence Admission on Bases of State Rank Counseling and Merit in conclusion.
Finally, List of Documents required from MBA Aspirants looking for MBA Admission in MBA Colleges affiliated to Bangalore University .
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Degree Marks Card (of all semester).
- Migration Certificate (If Applicable).
- Transfer Certificate (College Leaving Certificate).
- Migration Certificate (J&K Students)
- Entrance Exam Score card.
- Four Passport Size & Four Stamp Size Photos.
- Character / Conduct Certificate.
- Address Proof (Voter-ID / Aadhar Card / Passport ).
Therefore, These are the must Documents Prescribed by Bangalore University as Guidelines to Students. So Looking for MBA admission in list of MBA colleges affiliated to Bangalore university in conclusion.