|Colleges in Bangalore|
|Year of Establishment||1998|
|Phone No||9811004275, 9250376104|
|Approvals & Affiliations||Affiliated to University of Mysore|
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master of Management Studies (MMS)
|MMSCourse Duration||2 years|
- Human Resource
- Production & Operations
- Ranked 7th among the Top Private B-Schools in Mumbai Survey 2021
- Ranked 42nd amongst the Top Private Institutes in Mumbai by TImes B-School Survey 2021
- 22nd among the Top Private Institutes in India by TImes B-School Survey
|Number of seats|| 180|
Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research Fees
AIMSR Bangalore Fee Structure
AIMSR Bangalore Fee Structure
- MMS Fees:- 2,83,930/-for 2 year
- PGDM Fees:- 3,50,825/- Per Year
|Entrance Exams||CMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ KMAT/ ATMA|
AIMSR Bangalore Admission 2022 Eligibility
- Students with bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks also eligible to apply. Hence, Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
- student applying to PGDM must have a also valid CAT / GMAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA/ KMAT/ PGCET percentile which is All India Aptitude / entrance test (approved by and directed by ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India). Also submit the photocopy of scorecard along with filled application form.
- SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card Original also.
- PUC or also 10+2 marks card.
- All also 3 year marks statement of Bachelor’s degree.
- Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University also.
- Caste certificate also
- Income certificate also
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration certificate also for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
- Physical fitness certificate also from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
- 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size color photographs.
- Parents passport size photos 2 each.
- The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit also photo copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.
- A student shall be considered to have satisfied the attendance requirement if he/she has attended not less than also 85% of the classes in each subject of that semester (Theory, Seminars, Industrial Training and Dissertation work) conducted up to the end of the Semester.
- A student,shall not be eligible to appear for the Examination of the Semester and shall be required to repeat that Semester along with regular students later.
|Internal Assessments||Each student shall obtain not less than 50% of the maximum marks also prescribed for the Internal Assessment of each subject, including seminars|
|Eligibility for Passing||The student shall obtain a minimum of 40% of marks in the University examination and a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate including the Internal Assessment marks for pass in each of the theory subject.|
AIMSR BangaloreAverage package
|AIMSR Bangalore Average Package||6 LPA|
|Highest Package||16 LPA|
|Major Recruiters||IBM, ORACLE, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture, HCL, HP, tech Mahindra, HLL, also Reliance, Johnson & Johnson, Tata Motors, Godrej, Nissan Motors, TCS, ICICI bank, Citi Bank, HDFC, Future Group etc.|
Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research Bangalore Placements