|University in Bangalore||Presidency University|
|MBA Department Name:||School of Management|
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Vision||Hence, to be a value driven global University, Excelling beyond peers and creating professionals of integrity and character having concern and care for society|
|Mission||Hence, Committed to be a new and inclusive institution – by acquiring excellence in teaching, research and knowledge transfer. Promote research and development and spread widely in the community. Economic aspects of ethical, ecological and also nation building Provide knowledge-based technical support and services for the industry in its development and development. Provide world-class skill sets for students through the need of flexible course offerings and support industry and create a sense of new venture creation.|
|Approvals & Memberships||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses Offered||Masters of Business Administration-MBA|
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Data Science also in Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
|Wi Fi enabled campus||Yes|
|Technology enabled Classrooms||Yes|
Presidency University Bangalore Fees Structure
|Presidency University Bangalore Fees :- Rs. 6 lakhs for 2 year:.|
|S. No||Particulars||Year 1||Year 2|
|Presidency MBA Total (Tuition + also Annual Fee)||300,000||300,000|
Presidency University Bangalore Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in any also discipline with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category) in aggregate from a recognised University
- Appearance in a National level or also any state level Entrance Exam like also (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT)
|Selection criteria||Applications received are reviewed for basic eligibility, academic performance and other evidence of the candidate’s suitability to his/her preferred programme The admissions committee responds within also 15 working days of receipt of application.|
- SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card Original also.
- PUC or also 10+2 marks card.
- All also 3 year marks statement of Bachelor’s degree.
- Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University also.
- Caste certificate also
- Income certificate also
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration certificate also for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
- Physical fitness certificate also from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
- 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size color photographs.
- Parents passport size photos 2 each.
- The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit also photo copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.
|Presidency University Average Package|
|Presidency University Average Package||Rs. 3.00 Lacs p.a|
|Highest package||Rs. 7.00 Lacs p.a|
|No of placements Companies||250+|
|Presidency University Bangalore Placements||Syntel Inc. TATA AIA Life Insurance Co Ltd., TAM Media Research TE Connectivity, Tata Consultancy Services Tech Mahindra, also Teamlease Services The Collective – Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Company Ltd. , also TGC Consulting Time Inc., The Oberoi, Bangalore / Trident Chennai Tufropes Pvt. Ltd. also Total Environment UAS International, UAE Exchange LLC Videocon Industries Ltd., Vibez Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. Vodafone Group PLC, Viteos Capital Market Services Ltd. We Care Insurance Broking Services Pvt. Ltd., Way2Wealth Securities Pvt. Ltd. Wellnest India and even More..|