IZee Business School, Bangalore
39, Konnappana Agrahara, Electronics City Phase-2,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
IZee Business School
IZee Bangalore campus
|MBA College in Bangalore||IZee Business School, Bangalore|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Phone No||9250376104, 9910604275|
|Approvals & Affiliations|
|Course Offered||MBA (Masters of Business Administration)|
|IZee Bangalore Fees Structure||IZee Bangalore Fee Structure- Rs 3,98,500|
|IZee Bangalore MBA Fees in Including||IZee Bangalore MBA Fees Program Highlight:|
- International Study Tour
- International Leadership Development Program
- Laptop / Tablet
- Value Added Training Programs
- Digital Campus Access
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Technology (IT)
- International Business (IB)
- Tourism & Travel
- Health Care
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
|Entrance Exams|| IZee Bangalore MBA Entrance exam CMAT/ CAT / MAT / KMAT / ATMA|
- Students with bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks also eligible to apply. Hence, Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
- student applying to MBA must have a also valid CAT / GMAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA/ KMAT/ PGCET percentile which is All India Aptitude / entrance test (approved by and directed by ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India). Also submit the photocopy of scorecard along with filled application form.
- SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card Original also.
- PUC or also 10+2 marks card.
- All also 3 year marks statement of Bachelor’s degree.
- Provisional degree certificate from the college last attended or degree certificate from the University also.
- Caste certificate also
- Income certificate also
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration certificate also for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
- Physical fitness certificate also from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
- 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size color photographs.
- Parents passport size photos 2 each.
- The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit also photo copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.
|Attendance Requirements|| IZee Bangalore MBA Admission for a student shall be considered to have satisfied the attendance requirement if he/she has attended not less than 85% of the classes in each subject of that semester (Theory, Seminars, Industrial Training and Dissertation work) actually conducted up to the end of the Semester.A student,shall not be eligible to appear for the Examination of the Semester and shall be required to repeat that Semester along with regular students later.|
|Internal Assessments||Each student shall obtain not less than 50% of the maximum marks prescribed for the Internal Assessment of each subject, including seminars|
|Eligibility for Passing||IZee Bangalore MBA Admission The student shall obtain a minimum of 40% of marks in the University examination and a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate including the Internal Assessment marks for pass in each of the theory subject|