Acharya Bangalore Business School
- To create an interface with industry and academia.
- T.o offer value-added training programs in addition to the prescribed syllabus.
- To encourage knowledge synthesis through active faculty-student interaction.
To provide relevant education, consistent with the changing world, by integrating the best faculties and infrastructure to enable students to stand the test of time and be of utmost benefit to society.
ABBS Bangalore Fees, Courses, Affiliation
|Courses||MBA Specialization||ABBS Bangalore Fees|
- Human Resources
- Healthcare Management
- Banking Finance and Insurance Services Management (BFIS)
- Startups and SMEs Manageme
|ABBS Bangalore Fees|
- MBA:- Rs. 8,10,000/- for 2 Years and
- PGDM:- Rs. 6,50,000/- for 2 Years and
Acharya Bangalore Business School Eligibility, Specialization, Ranking
- Graduation with an aggregate of 50% marks from any recognized university in any discipline
- Should have Compulsorily appeared for CMAT/MAT/KMAT/XAT/ATMA
- Work experience would be value added
- Human Resource
- Startups& SME
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Services
- Ranked 13th Best B-School in South Zone by Times B-School Survey 2019
- Ranked 53rd for BBA by India Today 2018
ABBS Bangalore Admission 2022
|Courses||Shortlisting||ABBS Bangalore Admission 2022|
- Master of Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Performance in the Personal Interview.
- Entrance Test Scores
- Participation and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
|Documents required for Postgraduate programmes||Admission Confirmation|
- Degree Marks Cards
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Fitness Certificate / Medical Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate (in case DOB is not mentioned in the testimonials)
- Passport for Global students
- Photographs – 10 stamp size / 10 passport size
- 2 sets of photocopies of all the testimonials
- Internship completion certificate
- CMAT/MAT/XAT/KMAT/ATMA score for MBA/PGDM
|Registration Fees to be paid within 15 Days of Receipt of admission Letter, Registration fees is part of the Total Tuition Fees|
ABBS Bangalore Average Packages and Placements:
|ABBS Bangalore Average Packages||Highest||Profiles|
|6 lacs per annum||14 lacs per annum||Banking & Finance, IT & ITES, Manufacturing, Finance & Financial Analyst/Consultancy Operations Human Resource Management|
|Sectors||Recent Recruiters :|
|Banking, IT, Logistics, BFSI, Consulting, E-commerce, Education, Finance, Health care, Hospitality, Real Estate, Travel and Tours||Naukri.com, KPMG, Godrej, Amazon.com, Oracle, Googl, ICICI Bank, Red Carpet, Bata, OYO, FedEx, and many more|